Friday, March 4, 2016

1: life guard,  I think I would be a good lifeguard because i am somewhat fit. I love helping out  with stuff.  And I love making public places safer for families children and adults. and i can carry people across water.

2: Chef: I love too cook. I think it's cool and would pay pretty good. i would be good at creating different dishes. people would come to the restaurant. pluss food is my life.

3: air force, i'm gonna be in the air force when i'm older because i wanna serve for my country to try too make it a better place. i have good eye site and am sharp(most of the time)... iv kinda alwase wanted to me in the air force because i love too fly.

4:  Graphic design, I think that I could get better at drawing and designing stuff for games.
i could also help with company's that have billboards for games or bands.

5: fisher, It aint that hard


No comments:

Post a Comment