Homeschool of the year

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Choose 5 symbols or objects that describe you. Why did you choose these things?

Pie, I'm sweet.
Bat, I leave stuff every were.
Whistle, I'm loud.
Buggoti, I'm fast.
Bed, I'm tired.
Posted by Alan the Great at 9:27 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Alan the Great
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (12)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2015 (62)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ▼  2014 (109)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ▼  November (12)
      • Choose 5 symbols or objects that describe you. Wh...
      • Which superpower would you most like to have-- inv...
      • Imagine you opened your own restaurant. Tell the n...
      • Do your think the town you were raised in has infl...
      • What are the top 10 things you say “no” to?
      • If you could change yesterday, how would it have b...
      • Write about this: If and when I raise children, I...
      • What would a perfect birthday be like?
      • Ebola
      • What were the best and the worst decisions you eve...
      • Write about laughter.
      • If you could write your Code of Laws like Hammurab...
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (12)
Simple theme. Theme images by imagedepotpro. Powered by Blogger.