Wednesday, October 15, 2014

You wake up and find yourself in the middle of a video game you’ve never played before. You are one of the avitars. What do you look like? What is the game about? What are your special powers? If you could eradicate six things from your video world, what would they be?

I look strong and smart with scars and a ox helmet and red hair and I'm in my twenties.

The game is about mining and staying alive and mining but not like mine craft.
The main idea is to get to the surface and once you do you get to build make friends and get food and pets. The game is multiplayer and has DLC. you have powers and they are, fire, mind control, instant mine, and freeze and fly. And I don't mind if you mod it.


these are the six things from my video world I would eradicate.  


1. sickness
2. war
3. hackers
4. drugs
5. cigs
6. growing grass

No comments:

Post a Comment