Homeschool of the year

Thursday, March 13, 2014

I see clouds and a blue sky and birds.The ground, when I look at the sky they wind gets in my eyes.


 


Posted by Alan the Great at 7:46 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Alan the Great
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (12)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2015 (62)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ▼  2014 (109)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ▼  March (14)
      • 1.On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate homeschoo...
      • What things in life do you think should be free an...
      • Tell about one of your fears. Where does it come ...
      • What things do you like about the area where you l...
      • world peace
      • manners
      • 3 Things I like about bicycling
      • I see clouds and a blue sky and birds.The grou...
      • Xbox will take my mind off of anything because I ...
      • 1. How to swim, it is a good sport and it might co...
      • I would choose to ride my bike because it is healt...
      • My 5 favorite words are, dude because it can mean ...
      • today I am talking about Xbox. My favorite thing a...
      • 1 hugs 2 kisses 3 saying I love you 4 making them ...
    • ►  February (12)
Simple theme. Theme images by imagedepotpro. Powered by Blogger.